I finally got my muskie carving completed! It actually turned out better than I anticipated:) This is truly an amazing new fixture in my own integral health! One that will remain with me for the rest of my life.
I am impressed with the carving! It takes so much focus to create such a work of art. My passion is gardening and I find much peace in getting my hands in the soil. I will be anxious to see the latest carving you are working on, it will be great!
Mark, The lines in the fins are very detailed from the looks of the picture and you made it look so real. This is a beautiful carving. Thanks for showing us in your blog post. I bet you have a pleasant sense of happy satisfaction when you are carving. I can imagine you thinking about catching a fish like this as you are carving it, and all the beautiful surroundings around you. Nice job! Julie
I am impressed with the carving! It takes so much focus to create such a work of art. My passion is gardening and I find much peace in getting my hands in the soil. I will be anxious to see the latest carving you are working on, it will be great!
ReplyDeleteMark,
ReplyDeleteThe lines in the fins are very detailed from the looks of the picture and you made it look so real. This is a beautiful carving. Thanks for showing us in your blog post. I bet you have a pleasant sense of happy satisfaction when you are carving. I can imagine you thinking about catching a fish like this as you are carving it, and all the beautiful surroundings around you.
Nice job!
Julie
Thanks for the great class! I learned a lot!
ReplyDeleteJulie
<3 this!! My husband is a nut about fishing!! He will too
ReplyDelete