Wednesday, May 12, 2010


3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful, peaceful area of the country you live in and the fishing looks good. Do you throw them back for sport or eat them? Looks like you had a fun day. Cool hat. Thanks for sharing the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take home only what I eat. I threw this one back so that it could do its thing with helping future generations.

    It is an absolutely beautiful area, one which I feel very fortunate to be a part:)

    Believe it or not, I have had that hat since 1991. It has been through the ringer in snow, hail, ice, rain, mud, and the wash machine, but it still keeps the sun off of my head:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mark, I have enjoy your class an the Integral Health book is such a good book to read. As I tend to learn more about integral health and how it will lead me to a more profound, precious, and eduring level of health, happiness, and wholeness, one thing comes to my mind, I wish I had learned these things earlier in life, great coping skills.

    ReplyDelete