Sir, I am a bit lost I have followed like three class members so far. And when I post a comment in some cases it is just appearing on my blog and not theirs. I am getting nervous.
When posting comments, be sure to first click on comments below the post you wish to comment on and then click Post Comment. One thing to be sure of is that you are signed in as well, which should be indicated in the top right of the page. I can see your comments on your page, so if you wish, please copy and attempt to paste the into your peers' blogs once again with the suggestions provided (if you have not already tried what was recommended).
Nice Bass! Im a prety big fisherman myself. I caught a 3.5 lb crappie a few weeks ago. I caught a brim that was pretty big too. Its funny how the brim fight so much harder than the brim. What did you catch him on?
Nice fish, did you have it for dinner? What a great way to relax.
ReplyDeleteHi Tamara,
ReplyDeleteI have not had it yet, but definitely plan on it:)
Wow! what a great fish. How much did it weigh? I want to fish, but its so hot here.
ReplyDeleteOh; I just made me hungry. I am heading out to Hong Kong market to get us some Salmon for dinner. You just got me wanting some fish.
ReplyDeleteSir, I am a bit lost I have followed like three class members so far. And when I post a comment in some cases it is just appearing on my blog and not theirs. I am getting nervous.
ReplyDeleteWhen posting comments, be sure to first click on comments below the post you wish to comment on and then click Post Comment. One thing to be sure of is that you are signed in as well, which should be indicated in the top right of the page. I can see your comments on your page, so if you wish, please copy and attempt to paste the into your peers' blogs once again with the suggestions provided (if you have not already tried what was recommended).
ReplyDeleteThank you,
Mark
Nice Bass! Im a prety big fisherman myself. I caught a 3.5 lb crappie a few weeks ago. I caught a brim that was pretty big too. Its funny how the brim fight so much harder than the brim. What did you catch him on?
ReplyDelete