
This is a muskie I caught last summer. It was in the low 50's which was very cold and the fish was in like 2 feet of water. Being by myself was a trick to get the beast in the boat. Excuse the dirt and slime and grime if you can but this was truly a day of integral health development for me as I felt a complete contentedness with the wind, waves, and loons. Very cool business!
Hi Mark,
ReplyDeleteThat is a huge fish. I am sorry , but I can taste that fish right now. Fillet it then put lemon and soy sauce, pepper and salt..roast it and drink it with bear :). The last time I fish was a year ago in the Hampton ..sunset...beautiful. Did not catch anything , but it was worth it.
DOES THAT FISH TASTE GOOD? I HAVE NEVER SEEN A FISH THAT SIZE IN REAL LIFE. I HAVE SEEN SHARKS AND WHALES BUT NEVER BEEN FISHING BEFORE. I MAY TRY IT ONEDAY. I AM PUTTING FISHING ON MY TO DO LIST. THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURE.
ReplyDelete