Although the fishing is wonderful this time of year, it seems as though the crappies in my favorite spring fishing spot is emptied. With that said, it would be tough for me to have a crappie day.
Hi Professor, hooe this counts as one of the four. I could not find another address that would open up or I could post to. Fisherman, eh? A man after my own heart. Wish I was fishing right now, instead blogging for credit!
HI, nice blogs, I trying to get the hang of those blogs. Hope you could find me now. I wish I have enough time to be browsing at those blogs. But I don't!!!
And I am of the opinion that when I was born, my worst fear was dying of boredom.
ReplyDelete"Don't worry about that," God replied.
I should have been more specific. :)
Hi Professor, hooe this counts as one of the four. I could not find another address that would open up or I could post to. Fisherman, eh? A man after my own heart. Wish I was fishing right now, instead blogging for credit!
ReplyDeleteHI, nice blogs, I trying to get the hang of those blogs. Hope you could find me now. I wish I have enough time to be browsing at those blogs. But I don't!!!
ReplyDelete